In continuation of our previous article wherein we had discussed different ways to save money while travelling abroad, here we discuss some of the ways how we can effectively book Air Travel tickets and do Hotel Bookings.
1) One of the ways to save money while booking your air travel tickets is – get quotations from a number of travel agents. Find out the best price option and then negotiate with that travel agent to get an even better price. Also, be on the lookout for best last minute travel deals. Such sort of offers can help you save money, as you can book your tickets at a good discount.
2) Try to make sure to have your meals and extra baggage included in the net priced of your air travel tickets. This will also save money for you as you don’t have to pay any extra costs in the tickets.
3) In addition to looking out for best last minute travel deals, if possible, then try to get the flights booked around mealtimes. In this way, you get your lunch / dinner included in the price of your air travel tickets, and you can save some money. Also, there is no harm in asking for extra food on the plane.
4) One of the ways to save money while searching for accommodation is – Try to do online hotel booking. You can find a wide selection and options on the internet as compared to when you go the offline route through your travel agent. You can compare the prices and then do the booking. Further, check for independent hotel reviews, which are given by the travelers who have already stayed at these hotels. By going through these independent hotel reviews, you can have a fair idea of the kind of accommodation and services which you can expect for your budget. After all, our aim is to save money, so it is better to spend some time on the internet to find out if the hotel is really asking for the correct price for its offered services.
5) Another important point among the ways to save money during online hotel booking is — while negotiating the price of the hotels, do make sure to negotiate with them the basic things like complimentary breakfast, internet facilities, and if possible, then complimentary pick up from the airport and drop off at the airport. Also, If it is an off season, then many airlines/ travel agents can also offer best last minute travel deals on hotel packages in order to get confirmed clients. So, it is better to have regular updates from your travel agents and from the internet. Having this information can help you save money while travelling.
Here we have discussed some ways to save money on air travel tickets and hotel bookings. For more such articles, do visit & subscribe to our Blog.
I Hope you have enjoyed reading this article. As always, comments are welcome and encouraged. Cheers…